Friday, June 12, 2009

Hello

My name is Todd Gasparello. I am studying Mathematics & Education at Virginia Tech. This blog is set up to primarily detail my experiences in Malawi this summer. I will be departing, along with other students and teachers from Virginia Tech/Radford/NC A&T, on June 21st from Dulles Airport in Washington, D.C. The professor from Virginia Tech that is guiding our trip is Dr. Patricia Kelly...I am pretty sure she has been going to Malawi for over 15 years. I will be returning to Dulles on July 18th. Here is a little about me:

Birthplace/Hometown: Burlington, NC
Current Residence: Blacksburg, VA in a house with four great friends
Parents: Patti (social worker for Hospice) and Rob (principal and teacher)


Favorites

Food--Pasta
Number--10
Sports to Play--Basketball and Soccer
Sports to Watch--Basketball, Soccer, Football
NFL Team--Carolina Panthers
MLB Team--Atlanta Braves
Bands--STS9, The Grateful Dead, Lotus, The Disco Biscuits, EOTO
Books--Blink, Outliers, The Little Prince, Where the Wild Things Are, Fear & Loathing
TV Shows--The Office, Planet Earth, Sportscenter, Entourage, Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Ice Cream--Coffee

1 comment: